The Fundamentals of a Successful Website Personalization Strategy
Until recently, developing a strategy for website personalization was all but futile. Even if you had perfect personas, the right data didn’t exist to identify them. Even if you established KPIs, there was no sure way to know if you were hitting them, let alone a way to know how your results compared to the baseline.
In order to get somewhere you need a map of the journey in order to plot your course. This resource maps out the five elements necessary to developing a successful website personalization strategy.
In this report you will find:
- How to determine your most pressing business challenge
- The six different ways you can segment website visitors
- A breakdown of data types available for targeting
- The seven personalization tactics used by marketers
- How to optimize for success